This facility allows the user to name and describe the services offered by the organisation. Once created, the services are categorised, mapped to departments, and the relevant SLAs are assigned. The user interfaces below depict the ‘Create New Service’, ‘Update Service’ and ‘View Service’ functions.
Create a new service
create a new service
- Click on the ‘Services’ icon
- Type in the service name in the ‘Service Name’ text box
- Click on ‘Service Description’ textbox
- Type in the service description
- Select the ‘Service Category’ from the ‘Assign Service Categories’ list box
- Click the ‘Add’ button
- Click on ‘Save Changes’ button.
Create a Service Category